Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MMSIM61 intallation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

afp2008

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mmsim61

hello everyone....i need some help....

I have IC610 installed on Centos 5 linux, it works perfectly, but i need to install MMSIM61 to have Spectre simulator available. When i try to install it, installscape displays the message:

Previously installed products are pre-checked. If you used an InstallScape Control File, the products listed in it are also pre-checked.

My license file is ok and i do not need a control file to run the installation. How can i fix this problem?

best regards....

mmsim61 download

Hello guys....i solved the problem....mmsim61 is installed...but i have a new problem to solve. When i try to run a simulation, the following message appears:

*Error* Unable to locate 'spectre' executable in the specified path.
To set the correct path, use setShellEnvVar() in CIW.

Does anyone knows how to set the environments variables correctly to run mmsim61 under IC610?

thanks....

unable to locate spectre

please some one tel how to download mmsim61

mmsim61 install

afp2008 said:
Hello guys....i solved the problem....mmsim61 is installed...but i have a new problem to solve. When i try to run a simulation, the following message appears:

*Error* Unable to locate 'spectre' executable in the specified path.
To set the correct path, use setShellEnvVar() in CIW.

Does anyone knows how to set the environments variables correctly to run mmsim61 under IC610?

thanks....

You need to add the full path to mmsim/tools/bin to your PATH environment variable.
If you use bash do it with export PATH=/full_path_to_mmsim_dir/mmsim/tools/bin:$PATH

If you use tcsh do it with setenv PATH /full_path_to_mmsim_dir/mmsim/tools/bin:$PATH

If you use other shell check the man page to see how to do it.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back