Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for small RF spring type coil supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-design

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am looking for a supplier of small RF spring type coils with values 40 - 60 nH. coil diameter is amout 3mm (like the type in the picture)

I can't find any reasonable supplier in the US. Found only one but wants $0.50 per coil in quantities of 2000 pieces which is crazy.

Also spoke to a supplier in China that could help but I have to take 100,000 pieces at $0.03 which is still too many.

I want to buy 5,000 to 10,000 at a time as needed at a reasonable price.

I know they are easy to make but I don't have the time.

I can't use a fixed value surface mount coil because the coil gets compressed/stretched to make correct alignment

Any supplier in China that you know that may be able to help, please get me the contact details.

One of my friends is selling such kind of electronics components. Besides coil diameter 3mm, you need to state the copper track diameter. Please contact me at sales@flypcb.com

The diam is 0.25mm but I can use up to 0.4mm as long as the coil value is about 40 - 50nH

I will contact you via email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back