Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to simulate the IIP3 of LNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitgrace

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All :

I want to simulate the IIP3 of LNA , How do I do it ? I check the manuel, but I don't know how the f, f2 that I specific , example the input frequency is 72 ~110M Hz, How do I specific the f,1 f2 , and how large of the power level ? Thanks

Re: LNA IIP3 simualtion

it depends on the application. This means you have to know the possible two tones that falls in band that create IM tones, or two possible out of band signal that the IM will fall in band. Given your information, it is hard to tell how to specify f1 and f2

IIP3 is done by looking at the region where the IM tones increase with a slope of 3. So, in general, you should sweep your input power and find that slope=3 region, then extrapulate with a slope of 3 line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back