Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Synopsys Tetramax 2007.12 GUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boardlanguage

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tetramax gui

It has been a long time since I ran Tetramax.

When I run the command-line version of Tetramax (tmax32), it starts up just fine (it's able to find our license-server and checkout a license.) However, it I try to use the GUI-version (tmaxgui), the GUI comes up, but none of the buttons work. Basically, the program window appears, but it's "dead."

Is this a common problem? Do I need to set some special environment-vars to get tmaxgui running? (I'm running on RHEL 4 Update 4, 64-bit.)

tmax synopsys

You just need to use the command tmax to invoke Tetramax in GUI mode, to start in shell mode, the command is tmax -shell .

If you are using the command as tmaxgui then it is not the right way to invoke the tool.

Make sure the variable SYNOPSYS and SYNOPSYS_TMAX is set correctly and point to same directory and the path should have the following in it

set path = ($SYNOPSYS/bin $path)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back