Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NIOSII audio core help

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasmatikos

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello there,

I do my 4th year Project in department of physics University of patras in greece, and i want to build an audio based niosII system for audio processing....my first task was simply to use nios for an audio in - audio out application with no processing but i have difficulties on making it work.... i am not sure if i have instatiated the audio core correctly from the SOPC builder ...I used the audio/video/ configuration core and i wrote a simple C code for reading data from line in and writting data to line out....but with no luck....Please can you post something to see the correct use of audio core and audio video configuration core ???Anything would be helpful either a SOPC system, a quartus project or C codes...please............

thanks a lot
fasmatikos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back