Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA final year project for electronic engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Looking for help in completing a project in vhdl

Looking for anyone interested in doing a project

Re: final year electronics project

cj007 said:
If you looking for help in FPGA project/title, please kindly contact me. I will help you settle the design with lowest cost.

Please contact me if you stay in Singapore, PENANG, KL, JB.

Thanks.

Can u help me to design FPGA Based Reconfigurable Traffic Light Controller??

What is your idea about a "mp3 decoder on fpga"?

da_klue said:
cj007 said:
If you looking for help in FPGA project/title, please kindly contact me. I will help you settle the design with lowest cost.

Thanks.

Can u help me to design FPGA Based Reconfigurable Traffic Light Controller??

You can contact me at vhdl4u gmail.com

Hi CJ, I am looking help for my final year electronics project can u design for my project?

i'm interested in a few project titles

Hi,
I'm looking help for a Final Year Project. I will do it on DE2 board and i'll be grouping up with my partner to build the project. can you send me some titles and details? thanks in advanced

check out the titles from this site. you may implement them using de2.
**broken link removed**

Thanks.

Hi there, I'm live at JB, can u help me with my design for FPGA impletation?

---------- Post added at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

Thanks.

Hi there, I'm live at JB, can u help me with my design for FPGA implementation?

Please help me with the design in FPGA as i dont know anything about this IC..

Re: final year electronics engineering projects

Dear cj007
can you let me know if you are still interested in helping with vhdl based projects?? I need your help.
please contact me on koolkarni42@gmail.com
thank You

I'm providing a lot type of project. That's depend on your final year project's title. Anyways, i also do provide some good titles if you feel interested.

Please kindly send me a private message for further discussion.

Thanks.

Re: electronics final year projects

Extra:

If you're from other countries, i also can provide you a low-cost solution with completed Final year project. Furthermore, i will conduct teleconferencing with you** to describe the overall design and coding.

Step by Step on how to do the design will be provided.

Thanks.
i am from india and doing project " porting linux on fpga(microblaze)" i have basic knowledge of edk ans sdk but unable to run simple program like blinking leds using xps 12.2.
so i want you to help me out on my project and how much time will it take and i am working on spartan6.i want every thing from scratch.
my email-id saurabh.saurabh015@gmail.com

i do not stay in Singapore, but i am an engineering undergraduate in the field of electronic & telecommunication. so i need a FPGA based project title for final year project, if you can give me a help it will be a great help for me & will be highly appreciated. hope u will send me a reply for my email,
thanks & regards,
Ranga

Thanks.

how to contact with you?

---------- Post added at 16:40 ---------- Previous post was at 16:39 ----------

how do i can contact you?

---------- Post added at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

How i can make a project based on food?
what kind of project based on food?

final year electronics engineering projects

Dear all,

Are you in final year and worrying about your project based on vlsi and embedded system, then now you are at right place....
If you need assistance to choose final year project based on electronics and need help in your final year project then please visit

http://www.facebook.com/Final.Year.Project?sk=wall

and post your requirements or problems....

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

Final Year Projects - Tablica | Facebook

---------- Post added at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

Dear all friends....
Are you looking for final year project based on vhdl and embedded system.....Then you are at right place...
we are having large number of industrial and academic based projects only for engineering students....

please visit

http://www.facebook.com/Final.Year.Project?sk=wall

and share your problems and requirements, or you can directly contact to me at dobal141088@gmail.com

Good Luck

hello,i am doing my final year project,titled "speed control of induction motor using fpga".counter,PID comtroller,every thing need to be programmed in fpga kit using verilog.i have some problem while writting PID program,for Kp,Ki,Kd values how i choose it? is anyone help me.?

Guy can anyone help me with the Viterbi Decoder.. I need to make a Project on viterbi using Matlab. Can anyone help with the Project some useful link or some useful information would be appreciated. I want to make this Project. I would appreciate your replies if anyone can help me with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.