Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA final year project for electronic engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj007

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
final year electronics project

If you looking for help in FPGA project/title, please kindly contact me. I will help you settle the design with lowest cost.

Please contact me if you stay in Singapore, PENANG, KL, JB.

Thanks.

final year projects electronics

Please let me know about the details of the project.

final year electronics engineering projects

I'm providing a lot type of project. That's depend on your final year project's title. Anyways, i also do provide some good titles if you feel interested.

Please kindly send me a private message for further discussion.

Thanks.

final year electronic projects

I'm providing the design service to student/undergraduate from Malaysia.

You can easily contact me if you're from Penang, KL, JB.

Do you need a title or you need my help to you design a project using FPGA?

I also will provide a complete FPGA design flow to you after the final year project done by me. Note: The training on FPGA design is free if you willing to pay for the project!

FYI
verilog and VHDL looks important for EE student to get highest pay in INTEL and ALTERA nowadays. There are a lot R&D jobs related to Verilog / VHDL. Don't miss the chances....
All depend on requirement. Where are you come from?

electronics final year projects

Extra:

If you're from other countries, i also can provide you a low-cost solution with completed Final year project. Furthermore, i will conduct teleconferencing with you** to describe the overall design and coding.

Step by Step on how to do the design will be provided.

Thanks.

final year electronics projects

Hi,
I'm looking for a project on VHDL programming language. I would be interested on any title available. i'll be grouping up with another of my partner to build the project. can you send me some titles and details? thanks in advanced

fpga based projects

hi,

i wanna do a project related to FPGA for my master course.

do u have any project titles that are suitable for Master level?

thanks ans have a nice day

electronic engineering final year projects

Hope you are not trying to help the student do everything. If this is the case, what a shame.

final year projects of electronics engineering

I am really interested in a FPGA based project using VHDL 4 my final year project. I have just started learning VHDL.I would really like to get some good project ideas 4 the same. :idea:

final year electrical projects

Hi CJ, I m currently applying to pursue my master degree of electronics in research mode,
particularly intesrested in FPGA, what help you can render and how could I talk with you in further detail. thanks

electronics communication final year projects

For FPGA related projects contact me on kanagavel_docs(at)yahoo.com

fpga projects

amy456 said:
I am really interested in a FPGA based project using VHDL 4 my final year project. I have just started learning VHDL.I would really like to get some good project ideas 4 the same. :idea:

If you are genuinely interested in DOING it yourself and are looking for ideas & guidance contact us via www.cvcblr.com. If you are looking for pre-cooked ones with report etc. ready - don't even bother, we DO NOT provide it. Instead of paying that amount, go to www.opencores.org

Regards
Ajeetha, CVC
www.cvcblr.com

Re: final year electronics project

cj007 said:
If you looking for help in FPGA project/title, please kindly contact me. I will help you settle the design with lowest cost.

Please contact me if you stay in Singapore, PENANG, KL, JB.

Thanks.
I'm not from Singapore but can u design for my project? If it is ok, May I know yr email?

Re: fpga projects

aji_vlsi said:
amy456 said:

If you are genuinely interested in DOING it yourself and are looking for ideas & guidance contact us via www.cvcblr.com. If you are looking for pre-cooked ones with report etc. ready - don't even bother, we DO NOT provide it. Instead of paying that amount, go to www.opencores.org

Regards
Ajeetha, CVC
www.cvcblr.com

hi,
iam trying to interface between PCI-x and FPGA LX330., the board is not detecting in the PC thru PCI-x but JTAG no probs. i tried in "lspci".

pls help...

expecting ur valuable suggestion..

You can do Viterbi Decoder, UART, AMFMPM etc.

hi i would be interested in a project title

joannaoun said:
hi i would be interested in a project title

We have our BUDS internship for exactly this - but YOU have to do all the work with guidance from our team. We do NOT sell such projects. If interested see: **broken link removed**

TeamCVC
www.cvcblr.com/blog

Hey,
I hope all are doing fine :)

Can anyone give me a resource for learning how to implement a processor and test it on the FPGA, i'm totally out of resources and I need as much help as i can get!

Thank you for you time...
Bests

Added after 15 minutes:

I have to do "Digital Signal Processor" and test it on FPGA via several applications!
where should i start?!

If you are using Xilinx FPGA, picoblaze can be a good starting point. I could get it working on my Spartan 3E development board in less than 30 minutes. It comes with a good amount of documentation too. So you could customize it or learn from it and implement your own processor. Goodluck with your project :D

Status
Not open for further replies.