Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Antenna Design for RFID UHF system

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky_d89

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I am working on a RFID project for SCM.

I have taken up a chellenge to design a directional antenna so that I can scan the goods moving out of a gate (aprox 3 Meters wide).

I am new to RF field and I do realise this is not a right point to enter the field but this is all that I have to do.

I even got Ie3D for this purpose but can't figure out how to start using the same.

Can some body guide me thru this project.
I want to learn all about RF slowly, and I think this the right space to do the same

Please help.

Thanx in advance
Vicky

vicky_d89 said:
Dear all,

I am working on a RFID project for SCM.

I have taken up a chellenge to design a directional antenna so that I can scan the goods moving out of a gate (aprox 3 Meters wide).

I am new to RF field and I do realise this is not a right point to enter the field but this is all that I have to do.

I even got Ie3D for this purpose but can't figure out how to start using the same.

Can some body guide me thru this project.
I want to learn all about RF slowly, and I think this the right space to do the same

Please help.

Thanx in advance
Vicky

Hi,
first some send some RFID structure to me .i will tell u the procedure to work that model.like wise u can start your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back