Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

home automation using zigbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

saleha faisal

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my final year project is home automation using zigbee(cc2430 zdk).In this , i want to include lighting control,temperature control and security control features.We have studied a lot about zigbee and also went through the research papers about zigbee.Tell me from where should i take start.I need complete guidance in this regard.Also tell me about sensors used in it which are easily available in pakistan.I have to complete this project in 2.5 months with my other two fellows[/b]

zigbee home automation project

search for the microchip's zigbee solutions. they have a classic PICDEM Z board with zigbee compliant daughter card. Its very good to start with.

zigbee home automation profile

Since you're using the CC2430 from TI, go to the forum in **broken link removed**
I've made this forum because ti doesn't have one.
I'm also using CC2430/31DK and EB
Bye,

home automation

I have already developed an application on C2430 DK. You should first purchase the development kit. The second thing is to see how they have programmed it. Finally, MODIFY their code, do not re write the whole thing and use their functions. It should not be that tough.

Cheers

picdem.net home automation

we have used the kit and also programmed its different parts like leds,lcd etc.We have also started it as a coordinator and controlled other as end device...we want to know what to do next

using zigbee

we want to know what to do next
What to do next??? There are a lot of things to do.
Learn Application Profile, cluster, device descriptor, attributes and commands, that's the fondation of ZigBee.
Learn what it's binding, then the binding tables on coordinator? or routers? or end devices?
What about fiability if coordinator fails? And so on...

Olivier

using zigbee

hi ya .
Im currently doin a project, Automatic sliding door control system using Zigbee smartRf04 kit, cc2430.
i need some guidence on how to go about it please

Status
Not open for further replies.