Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buying components from China? Not a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: China? Not a chance

Meridian said:
Don't take it personal. At least you're standing up for your country!
Good stuff. W'll leave it at that. Cheers!

Hey man !
I'm not chinese nor asiatic.
I'm from Africa.
Don't be surprised.

oddbudman said:
gigahertz said:
The news headlines speaks for itself. Piracy, shoddy work, no IP protection. Why bother?

Tell that to apple, bmw, microsoft, ibm etc etc.

Personally i think china are often the scapegoat for poor operating procedures, product specification and standards. Lots of excellent product is produced in China.

oddbudman

So, tell me ONLY one that may considered good quality without external quality control. ROC products have excellent quality to sell in Paraguay.

I've read all the the postings of this thread here.
We are growing and progressing. There are always startings for a particular staff.
There are many opportunities in China only for the people who is prepared and well-trained.

oddbudman said:
gigahertz said:
The news headlines speaks for itself. Piracy, shoddy work, no IP protection. Why bother?

Tell that to apple, bmw, microsoft, ibm etc etc.

Personally i think china are often the scapegoat for poor operating procedures, product specification and standards. Lots of excellent product is produced in China.

oddbudman
That's true. You can't be 100% perfect. China do provide many excellent and competitive goods for us. Just do more research before making up your purchasing decision.

gigahertz said:

I am glad to hear you say that! It means all that much more opportunity for the people who do take the time to know the market here, and are willing and able to do specs and QA.

Go ahead and buy from your XYZ from an USA company at 2 or 3 times the price you can get the same item here.

It's the age-old trade-off; pay more the less you know, pay more the less effort you make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back