Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me decide should I leave my job and find another one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi,guys,I met a difficult problem in my career,I need your suggestions.
I am a girl working in a IC company. I worked in digital backend group(Place and route), I think I am intrested in working in this part.
But my company's saraly is not very good,often work overtime.So boring.
Now I get a chance to get some training go abroad for three month but I have to sign for my company for three years.
It is so long for me.I want to give up this chance and find a new job.
Is it right.

future work

Send a CV to other companies & find a new job with better saraly based on your P&R digital expirience.

future work

You are right! Do not hesitate.

Re: future work

Yes, you need other chance, and if your economy is not so good, maybe you will need to find other place where you get more money :)

Re: future work

i really think you should try looking out for better options if your current JOB doesnt satisfy your needs........whereas you hav not mentioned the experience you have .............if you have experience wit 2 yrs or above ....then you will easily get a better JOB.......
REGARDS
JOE1986

Status
Not open for further replies.