Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is beyond infinity ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe1986

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I WANT TO KNOW WHT COMES AFTER INFINITY??

INFINITY

infinity doesnt end and hence there is nothing after that....

joe1986

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: INFINITY

Hi,
Metaphysics. Our logical mind always wants to quantise things and can understand only things with finite dimensions. So Physics has put the limit as infinity and they say, Metaphysics starts where Physics ends. For your simple understanding I can only give you one example that ' the center of a circle with infinite radius lies on its periphery?'!.
Regards,
Laktronics

joe1986

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

thnks ANAND AND DOCTOR LAKTONIXS for increasing my knowledge on infinity:D

INFINITY

infinity: an amount larger than any other known amount, so u don't know what is that amount u cannot look for what is after it :D

INFINITY

simply infinity is not even a unit (that how i think of it.. i`m not sure of it)

There are two special number that are not numbers as we know, the infinity and the zero. Both of them are the universe fro their own.

If You have studied a course of mathematics on university, You coud remeber about the questions like wkat is $0/0$ and $\inf / \inf$/. Both relations in general have the posibility to yield a result that coud cover entire range of numbers including the $0$ and $\inf$. The behavior of functions that tend to zero and infinity could be studied, so in a simple words. if You look at two simple functions, $y_1(x) = x$ and $y_2 (x) = x^2$, You could simply conclude that the function $y_1(x)$ is going towards the infinity slower than the $y_(2)$, just start calculating values for $x = 1, 2, 3,...$. So if You study the behavior of both functions You coud yield a result that $y_1 / y_2$ tends toward zero as x tends towards infinity, and the reciprocial of that tends towards positive infinity.

Yes the infinity has its sign! It could be positive and negative.

And now the part that is related to Your question. Since the things that I am writing about I have studied somwhere in 1991. and 1992. (this part of mathematics I have studied on seccond Year of my studies [Physics]) I could Sugest You to try to find some more in depth literature on number theory and mathematical analisys.

The question about what is the infinity and how to characterise one type of infinity compared to other has bothered people for quite a long time. lets look at the simplest infinity that is known to men, set of natural numbers $'N = 1, 2, 3, ...$. It is infinite, but the infinity is not so complicated. Simply speaking You could try to enumerate (I am not sure that this is exact term, since I am not of English origin, I am from Serbia, so I am native Serbian, Slavic langage literate) every element of thet infinite set, and succeed in a infinite time. So it is the simplest kind of infinity. Yhen it is decided to mark this infinity with one Hebrew letter, the aleph with the index 0, I think it is written in Amsmath paskage (LaTeX) as $\aleph _0$. And a comparison with it started. Now goes the part that I am not so sure that I coukd interpret correctly...

Let's look at the set of rational numbers. Every rational number could be represented as a fraction of two natural numbers, and a sign, r = (+ / -) m/n, where both m and n are from the set of natural numbers with zero included (0, 1, 2, 3, ...). So You could conclude that the set of rational numbers that You are looking at could have an $\aleph _0$ values for every fixed value of n (or m if You like, it makes no diference which number that You took as a fixed one). And so with a leatle math theory You could conclude that the rational numbers are "more dense" infinite nubers than the set of natural numbers. To be more exact, since it is the $\aleph _0$ set divided by $\aleph _0$ set the density is square of $\aleph _0$ ($\aleph _0 ^2$). One remark, the entire natural number set (0, +/- 1, +/- 2, ...) has a densiti of two $\aleph _0$ but since $\aleph _0$ represents infinity any finite number added or multiplied or divided or subtracted from it does not affect it, so $2 \aleph _0 = \aleph _0$.

Now one step beyond. If You coud remember, the real number set is more dense than the natural and rational one. Inbetween anny two rational numbers, lets say r amd m You could have an infinite number of real numbers. Just look at the square root of any prime number, e.g. the square root of 2 $\sqrt{2}$ cannot be represented accurately with any rational number. How, You could ask. If I press an sqrt knob on a calculator I get a result. To be mathematicaly correct it is an rational representation of a real number with an error of a estimate. If You press the sqrt number for two on a calculator with a one significant number You will get a value 1.4 but with an error of 0.05 (sqrt(2) = 1.4 +/- 0.05). On a calculator with two significant digits You will get 1.41 +/- 0.005 and so on. With every finite number of digits You cannot get an exact value of sqrt(2). So it is like on every point of a rational number scale the real numbers growth an new infinity (the density of this "growth" infinity, if I could remember correctly is also $\aleph _0$). So in this case You have an $\aleph _0$ set on power of $\aleph _0$. If I remember correctly it is called an $\aleph _1$ set ($\aleph _1 = \aleph _0 ^{\aleph _0}$) but this part You coud check.

Simply speaking inside the infinity You have an infinite numbers of more complex overlaping infinities.

Also the zero is infinite number also. just divide some finite number with zero and You could get an infinite number.

Those two numbers are related. Everuthing sed for infinity could be applied to a zero. You just think of zero as infinity colapsed into a infinitely small point.

Simple?

I apritiate Your interest in such philosophical questions, and If You have an interest I encourage You to have a leatle in depth look on that matter.

Sincerely Yours,
Nenad Sakan

infinity is a sphere

if you think in all directions at once all possible calculations based on a given set of expressions you get in maths an atom explode

the amount of particles in the atom thats been expounded dictates what elements your expressions are layed out inside the sphere

you see what i mean the sphere is a perfect layers and has an origin point
or several again depending on the expressions and contained functions used
a cartesian is all about zero

this is ok for positive or negative numbers
or different sets like integers only or other numeric media

when you use lots of different functions at the same time there will be several meshed spheres at different levels

infinity is too big a number to handle properly without saying something like
ok lets look at a level of infinity and do a super expand to get all the spheres

i also think this is the way atoms form spheres or try to and planets are spheres.... in terms of maths the begining of the universe must have been a qualification of infinity as a single perfect sphere of nothing 0 {no extra spheres }

so the answer must have been 1
what ever the question was its infinitaly expressed within {and zero zeros}logical or not ???? maybe to a computer programmer using binary
but not in strict maths where zero is so big there cant ever be zero of them

{the perfect state} one ones as a saying is logical

i think personaly zero is not a number and shouldnt be tought as one
instead should be something used as a qualifier
as its quantity is the most easily mapped

the differance between 0 and 1 or any two fixed integers seperated by 1
is infinity

so what comes after infinity must be a fixed state level
that progresses to another infinity
much like numbers infinity is quantified to units

but what comes after it is another ,,,0 nothing more,,,,

INFINITY

as long as a boundary is not found the universe is an example of infinity...

joe1986 said:
I WANT TO KNOW WHT COMES AFTER INFINITY??

Ask the G-O-D. Only the Creator knows the response.

infinity leads to another infinity.... invinity a word in latin to mean invinitive state states that cant be separate to a given

invinity " in{in is one with as close to 1 inside}" "vin {liquidious}" "ite{inside}" space

these words by very cleaver people are just a tool of complex understanding
bit like any tool can be when discovered in this case by many races from each other
bit like god it is a good tool to keep order
in a hirachial society of non individuals
groups who share a beleve a stand point if you will

and thats it there is infinite
" in{in is one with as close to 1 inside}" "fin{e}{granular}" "ite{inside}" space

ie "a state!!! not able to be fully defined" is the latin expulsion of this narative word

if god is also infinite yes it is not able to be fully defined
there is where divinity comes in within god ala RA etc... names
{creationist views within phyiscs and science in general }
a bleak future where every thing god is has to be prised out of him and leeked about
this is my view that man cant learn from a god he can only gain understanding
and it sounds like our teachers in life are our gods or try to be in society

and a god can only give favour or reverse to a person?
but how does a god know what time it is or what level of its infinite state to shrink to so im a non belever for reasons of the vector of unescapable time
mechanisms are the key and this is written in maths and the beleve in yourself as god of your domain ... and thats it
i dont want someone butting in on my infinity as in a quantum sense they can never share it
so god is the super particle that is the sun and all that rotates about it
and enevitably the large super massive black anti gravitons generator
{super rich gravity attraction} hole at the center of the milky way
and thats it
infinity as a concept has no place with god
and the two contradict one anothers existance to the point of null
therefore its not interargumental on phylosophical grounds
"god has no place in science"

and that is....and to keep the piece maybe the study of god is to all
a science of themselfs and there understanding of physics
within this realm of earth and beyond {god is something we tell the children then they grow out of it bit like santa }

god ....a small planitoid within solaris RA somewhere within a finite state
within infinity

its ok to shout about a god but ? where is it if its so dispersed and indispered

within the any vector in atomic travel
energy comes from a nothing state
its left over when nothing is absolute
reaching that state only once then one starts to equal zero
the scales tip and energy decays to matter

it must expand or implode to enegry to rebalance
so the big bang leads also to a big bang {or zip to a zap or zap to a zip}
all good discriptive words

as there must be some somethings... to make .... not nothing
but its a chicken and egg senario
there also must be nothing for there to be something ...somthing comes from nothing and so nothing it makes something
as a kind of bacteria on the nothing state
{a weighted scaler amount of nothing}
and also a rule of science so old i cant remember who made it

its a tip scale there is no place for god in energy ..only mater and more energy

only various states of creation
that are set inflow by the transgretion of anti states to infinite state
and a binary law set of rules at this 101 stage rules
so maybe we should rename god bin
and be done with this cause for war
you have three states to matter

null zero matter

so state there

null null null
zero null null
null zero null
zero zero null
null zero zero
zero zero zero
matter null zero

etc

many permitations

maybe god has the answer or maybe so do YOU!!!!

these are my views of science i am budist so atleast ive got something to look foward to

nevertheless life for us all goes on no matter at what infinite level

--- looks to = "ala..etc as it appears the other guy got blanked out"

?
what escapes from a black hole ?
and this is a concentration of reverse infinity
within an energy state {a bubble of nothing}
divided by the gravity of the situation it got into!!!

is the black hole itself
so steven hawkings is a gibbering fool perhaps he needs to realise that nothing can never equal nothing till something totaly equals something

what ever the inital peramiters are set to by the given time and vecular quantus
within a spread energy flux balanced system

so infinity is simply a

"infinte vecular quantus spread energy delta flux balanced system"

god in science is not a bad thing
just somehow its use as another infinte gets woven into reality
and sometimes its best to take a step back and not let any vibrace overpower your beleve in "self"

what's after infinity?

infinity plus one, duh =D

delta invinity

logicaly

then plexivinity

zero or 0 is invinitivly nothing and beyond
and this is why is settles not well with all

becouse in is use its less than nothing {so can be dicounted in life past thoera{every theory as one}}

explosivinity is a better word or g-o-d gets upset

Added after 26 minutes:

the --- da da da to mean god must end in my view on this board its so nieve
and the admins should know better

either filter all states of difinity rulled out or dont its that simple

RA ALA god {G-O-D}

ffs !!! :cry:

we are all grown up and can talk with no bounds !!

its narrow for a polish board to rule out the bigman !!!

nothing, because infinity is mathematical definition of the biggest number, actually infinity is not a number

Added after 2 minutes:

mathematicly after inf comes -inf

Added after 40 seconds:

or maybe zero

Duby said:
nothing, because infinity is mathematical definition of the biggest number, actually infinity is not a number

oh ye then your wrong by a whole group of diferential infinities
both nega positive and posanegative as infinity being origin based round about a zero state
is a sphere inside a sphere if negative infinity come to play within infinity as a whole
whole numbers are always posative

Duby said:
mathematicly after inf comes -inf
RUBBISH becouse whole numbers cant be negative to reach below zero we use exponent 1/n or a negative number

Duby said:
or maybe zero or maybe ????

zero is a perfect number {has no state} and is the only one

INFINITY

If Cantor has deduced an (innumerable?) infinity of infinitys can it really be sufficient to have just one zero?

WE ALSO make use OF L'HOSPITALS rule to ELIMIMATE SIN(INFINITY)

Here I am again....

Infinity and zero are numbers, but they are very special!

1 + infinity = infinity
n + infinity = infinity
a * infinity = infinity

joe1986: Posted: 14 Feb 2008 8:27 Post subject: Re: INFINITY
WE ALSO make use OF L'HOSPITALS rule to ELIMIMATE SIN(INFINITY)

L'HOSPITALS rule is used to see if there is a finite or infinite result in a situations like dividing a zero approaching function by zero approaching function when they tend to same point (also \inf / \inf and 0 * inf ), Since mathematicaly is seen and prooven that lim_{x->x_0} (f(x) / g(x)) = lim_{x->x_0} (f'(x) / g'(x)) where in seccond case we use derivatives (allso applicable to higher order derivatives). It is a nice aproach to simplify a calculation of described cases. It does not help to eliminate, just to calculate some interesting cases applicable to some real world problems.

VSMVDD: ...

There exists several pathhs of infinity, it depends on several things...
If You look at a function of some value that has a singularity (point in which a function becomes infinite) there exists paths to the singular point:
Let's consider a function f(x) = 1/x
it's singular point is 0, the function is infinite at the point 0.
If You look at the path from the negative side:
f(-1) = -1
f(-0.1) = -10
f(-0.001) = -100
so from the left side of axis (negative axis) function tends towards negative infinity as you approach zero.
Similarly:
f(1) = 1
f(0.1) = 10
f(0.001) = 100
from the right side it tends toward +infinity
It is called that the function is singular and has discontinuity that cannot be avoided at a point x=0.

The other thung is if You look at the number theory, in a "whole numbers" -infinity, ..., -n, ..., -1,0,1, ..., n, ... +infinity, the positive and negative infinities are separated and unconnectable. I personaly look at the infinity in a set of real numbers as some sort of a glue: if between any two real numbers there could be a infinite numbers of real numbers, it is also applicable to infinities. So I look at it like some kind of "one infinity is glue between any two points of infinite number scale", The only diference between ordinary numbers and infinities is that infinities are very special numbers. So in some representations of a number scale (especily in a complex number surface) the infinities could tend to a single point, and becomes inditictible, and You could only discuss about the path of the comming to infinity. As I sed earlier zero is also infinite number, so suchpictures and representations made an anlogy of infinity with zero.

And for the end, finaly Physics....

Whenever we see some singularity it is a sign that maybe we do not have a comlete figure of the things that we are trying to describe.
The connection between future infinity in time and past infinity in time exists and it is achieved in a moment when particle passes thru the energetic infinity (the particle falls into black hole). Quite dificult mathematical and philosophical procedure behind this, but for the people that are not so interested in calculations I reccomend theStephen Hawking books, where he tried and I believe succeded in explaining cosmology to a normal people. He is one of the most important researcher in cosmology and he is a living legend in physics. Also he mentioned a proces of evaporation of a black hole (the transfer of particle thru a singularity). See Hawking's oficial site at:
**broken link removed**

Sincerely Yours,
Nenad Sakan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back