Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which company gives free sample components for ev projects ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
free samples

Hi,
the last year I received microcontrollers from Microchip and Texas instrument.

Re: free samples

Hi,

Free Samples are given by TEXAS,ATMEL & MICRO CHIP Company.

Regards,
Jitenda.

free samples

is possible to get some igbts or power transisters

Added after 2 minutes:

high power white led is not readly available ,

is it will be able to get as sample

Hi
The last time I got sample from Maxim.

i have been receiving free samples from Nxp, mirochip, onsemi, tyco, national etc

even i got a free develpment kit from national.

Most every component supplier will provide samples for free. However there are some that will not just provide samples so you can finish your homework or home project. For those companies (and is some cases for some types of parts) you will have to provide some information for the component supplier to see if these samples could turn out to be some business for them.

All component suppliers want to sample but lets be realistic you probably wont be getting a Virtex series part from Xilinx or a IGBT module from Semikron so you can finish your home built project.

E

free samples

but they are asking shipping charge which is greater than that of component price

You have two options then:

1) Find an authorized local distributor and try to get the parts from them for free but that is rather unlikely unless the request is for a real design and not a home project.

2) Buy from Digikey.

E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back