Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vx Works Exception handling

Status
Not open for further replies.

madnaveen

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

Seeking help on the exception "trap to uninitialized vector number 258 (0-511)". I am using the UltraSparc II CPU and VxWorks5.4

What does thie message mean? How do i go about debugging this to find the cause of the problem.

TIA

Hi Naveen,

From your mail, what i understand is you have CPU 50 GT from Motorola (Earlier Force Computers) and using VxWorks 5.4.

The error message that you are getting is related to Interrupt Vectors. Generally the Interrupt Vectors are at max of value 256 (i.e 0 to 255). Am not sure if the board supports 512 Vectors on the first hand.

You need to check the BSP Manual. Also, what part of the application code when executed results in the error message needs to be made available to give you any further inputs.

Good Luck.

Cheers,

Kiran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back