Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PC Boot troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghasia

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
haey guyz.I downloaded yahoo messenger last night but i couldnt use it well because the window was not displaying the message from either side.I thought its just a normal problem.I then used msn and then shutdown my pc after finish.but yahoo pagewas not closing.then my aunt came and just disconnected the pc so asto shitch off.
Today morning i was trying to open but no response.i decided to boot the pc but keyboard and mouse are not operating.I tried to remove the realtime clock battery so as to restard the system manually then i swithed on,the computer opens but display is writen like:UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME.
Itried several times to apply setting and insert boot cd where by i set cd room as boot device then i see no changes.
can somebody give me some idea as to how I can fix the problem.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back