Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How many people buy music online ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestfanmusic

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Why you don't buy music?

How many people realy buy music (mp3 I mean) online?
Just wondering. Thanks for answers.

Why you don't buy music?

Being asked to pay for smell of delicious food Nasreddin replied with sound of coins.
Where is the truth ? Guess somewhere in the middle but we never reach it.

Re: Why you don't buy music?

I have all of the music I want on purchased CDs.

Why you don't buy music?

They are expensive compared for the third world and for lots of people in the developped countries such Student.

Why you don't buy music?

can't deny that when you can get free and it's available then why pay...

people still don't feel that bad when they are labeled stealing music...

Why you don't buy music?

just for a single song you cant buy the whole album.... plus only famous artists are available in most countries... so if your favourite artist isnt that famous then you have to roam a lot just to hear the shop owner say that he'll surely get it for u by next month...

ITS a PLAIN SIMPLE REASON........................i pay money for my internet connection which is quite expensive.............why shouldn't i use THE RESOURCES which are available FREE of cost on the INTERNET.......................WHY SHOULD I pay for music,movies,softwares,..........etc etc..............WHEN I DONT need to???

bestfanmusic said:
How many people realy buy music (mp3 I mean) online?
Just wondering. Thanks for answers.

Hi,

First of all, the reason number 1 is that music too expensive. Second a singer can became a millioner in one week if one of his songs is in the hit parade. I think that singers get too much many then they work. They eat well they travel and live in luxurie. Frankly (I'm sorry if there is a singer reading this thread) I say that they are not worth this easy life when I see a junitor for exemple (who's role is much more better in the society than a singer) working all the day, every day.

BUT BUDDY..................its HARD BEING A MUSICIAN...............i mean in the beginning the struggle is jus to HARRRRRDD.............AND WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GT FAME AND money they dont know wht to do with it (EXAMPLE BRITNEY SPEARS, EMINEM)

joe1986 said:
BUT BUDDY..................its HARD BEING A MUSICIAN...............i mean in the beginning the struggle is jus to HARRRRRDD.............AND WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GT FAME AND money they dont know wht to do with it (EXAMPLE BRITNEY SPEARS, EMINEM)

It's not too hard ! Especially for girls. They have a tip a kind of short circuit: nudity :idea:

joe1986 said:

i accept britney has changed a lot due to fame...

but eminem's lyrics and style has remained the same... he keeps singing about his life and his daughter whom he loves the most...
guess what it takes a lot of courage to express views as good as he does.... what did he off late do abusively with his money....

YEAH.........I DEFINETLY AGREE about grls gtting d easy way out ................but when i see TV shows such as "AMERICAN IDOL" and "INDIAN IDOL"...............it looks as if THOUSANDS of people are craving to become singers but only the lucky ones gt there...............and talking about eminem.............i've read in d newspaper tht "he's gone into depression due to which he keeps ordering loads of BEEF STAKE from a very very costly restaurant due to which he's become VERY FAATT........(I THINK HE'S LOST DAT VENOM he had few yrs ago).

HI ANAND.................IT SEEMS DAT UR A HARDCORE EMINEM FAN..............did u stop comin on the "ELEMENTARY ELECTRONIC QUESTION" section...........didn't see any of ur replies for a long time

Why you don't buy music?

no man... i keep answering regularly.... i used to stay in the forum for atleast 10 hours before... now i got lot of work... so i browse the forum once in morning and once at night... anyways i stay regular in answering....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back