Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to change OFDM program to MIMO-OFDM one in Matlab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

totohaha

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have finish an OFDM program in Matlab, now I wan to modify it into a MIMO-OFDM, could anybody tell me where I should modify? channel matrix?

MIMO-OFDM

now, if you want to modify to a MIMO-OFDM, you should research Space time code or V-BLAST ... because these relate to MIMO. You have finished OFDM program that is you finished modulating/demodulating,IFFT/FFT and fading channel. However, to finish MIMO-OFDM you also should read Maximum Likelihood. after investigated i think you have the ideas to advance your program.

Goodluck!

Re: MIMO-OFDM

removed!
some channel coefficients:
(exp: exponential or SUI4 or Cost207 or ...).

hi totohaha , just split the input vectors may be as alternate bits depending on the number of transmitters ,transmit through the fading channel,on the reciver side detect the bits using V-BLAST algorithm,will work fine

hi
i think ur que is where to apply mimo in mimo-ofdm system?

Added after 34 seconds:

hi
i think ur que is where to apply mimo in mimo-ofdm system?

MIMO-OFDM

Hi totohaha,
Could you please send me the OFDM syntax, because I am working on it, and I have difficulties to design an OFDM system with multipath fading.
Very thanks in advance.
sh.

I am a telecommunication students and interested in OFDM.
I am still studying OFDM. Please may you send me your MATLAB codes for OFDM? so that I can even see the plot for Eb/No versus SNR or BER performance or any other performance analysis.
Thanks

What is the differences between MIMO and MIMO-OFDM and their advantages... give some points...

IN what way MIMO-OFDM is efficient than MIMO...

iam thinking we hve to modification at the transmitter side... that is before modulation...

MIMO-OFDM

can you guys upload the programs made?

you should divide the transmitted data into Mt bit stream. after modulation with OFDM you should transmit the modulated signals through MIMO channel

1. Why precoding requires knowledge of the channel state information (CSI) at the transmitter.

2. what is the importance of CSI and Wht are their parameters?

What is the differences between MIMO and MIMO-OFDM and their advantages... give some points...

IN what way MIMO-OFDM is efficient than MIMO...

pls help....

MIMO-OFDM

al salam 3alycom,
i want to ask that i use dvbt-sim but the input to this system is come from birnolli source but i want to enter the output from video source so how can i convert the output from Video source to mpeg stream on matlab simulink?
thanks

hi, Please upload your MIMo-OFDM matlab code?thanks for advance..........arif rahman

MIMO-OFDM

hi to all,
i am doing project on MIMO SFBC CI OFDM. please will you say how to implement receiver part in MATLAB.
please will you forward any matlab code related to this. At least will you send steps for implementing this.
thank you very much in advance.
Regards
srinivas
srinivasarao473(at)gmail.com

Hi
I have done some work on MIMO-OFDM. I am attaching a file as well. Can any body tell me how can i used multiuser using TDD in this script.
Thanks

Hi,

Can you send me the exponential and sui and cost207 models details to my mail bvrchowdary@gmail.com. plzzzzzzzz i need them urgently. help me plzz. other wise inform to me where can i get more infomation about them. if you have any matlab code also i need them plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

salam2000 said:
removed!
some channel coefficients:
(exp: exponential or SUI4 or Cost207 or ...).

hi i need mimo- ofdm matlab code... reply asap...

Please anybody send me MATLAB codes for OFDM? so that I can even see the plot for Eb/No versus SNR or BER performance or any other performance analysis.
my email-id is swati_juneja347@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back