Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to add page number follow off-page connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzb1658

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
add page number to off page connector

who know how to place off-page connector with page numner.help me,thank !

page number off-page connector

On the off-page connector symbol, you'll need to add the Property "Sheet Pointer",
with a value of "x" for whatever the sheet number will auto fill to.

Next, in the cross reference .asc file, you'll need to define the symbol name you added the "Sheet Pointer" property to, so that the program will auto fill those symbols only.

That line would look like this; *SYMBOL_TYPE "INTER_PAGE CONNECTOR" or "HEIRARCHICAL CONNECTOR"

sorry, I forget to tell you which soft I used,I Use soft is capture CIS ,I want to show off-page sheet number,but I can't do. who can tell me? thank!

Yes there are more than few schematic tools and layout tools out there and it helps when posing questions to specify which tool and what version is and save readers time....

Now that you have mentioned is CIS just go to annotate and then select add Intersheet references and go through the setup to customize your Off page Connectors numbering.
and location.

M

thank you! I known, but I want to know if I renumber Part number,the part number us my define, how can I do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back