Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A/D card based closed loop control in PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

techyfubky

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi fellas!

i am setting up a closed loop speed control system with a PC.I have to digitize the speed value using a A/D PCI card in PC.and then give out analog signal through an the same Card.I need to know about A/D interfacing with PC.
any information or links would be of great help.
thanks

It seems that your data acq. card on PCI is selected?!

It is recommended to use cards which has support on programming environments like Matlab or LabView. This will shorten your development time.

yeah the card is selected but the system is not able to detect the card.AS the system is not able to detect my card i am unable to proceed further in programming as i am not able to determine the exact address of the adc,Dac,...etc...
any suggestions...???

Do you have installed the driver of that card?

well i have now installed the drivers, even found out the base addresses of each register. again i face a problem with turbo C compiler for the c sample code given by the card supplier.
i am getting a link error stating unable to find cos.obj file.
you have any idea how i can overcome it...?
i am using turboc++ .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back