Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

******MENT0R GRAPHIC PAD*S Lay0ut*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
pads powerpcb rapidshare

I see that House_Cat lifted my PADS training manual off my website and posted it here instead of posting my link where people can download it for free.

It took me a year to create that document and I have all the source materials. I created and used the PADS Training Manual to give private tutor lessons for new PADS users. It's a great resource and I'm glad you're all enjoying it.

Well, as long as I'm here and as long as everybody wants something for free here is another creation of mine that you'll like. A FREE IPC LP Calculator with over 55 components right now and will have 20 new IPC-7251 through-hole component familes (including Connectors) coming in December.

Here's the link to download V2009.05 -
http://www.pcbmatrix.com/Products/LPSoftware/LPCalculator/

No registration required. A gift from me to you.

If you really want to improve your professional skills, this software tool will rock your world!

Happy Holidays,
Tom Hausherr

mentor graphics pads measure distance

TH said:
I see that House_Cat lifted my PADS training manual off my website and posted it here instead of posting my link where people can download it for free. Tom Hausherr

Tom-

You've allowed your arrogance to override courtesy. I didn't "lift" anything from you, and I didn't put the manual on Rapidshare. If I "lifted" anything at at all, it was the two URL's I posted. I found those using Internet search tools. You'll note that one of the URL's is "your" URL at PCBLibraries.

The next time you feel the need to accuse someone of theft, try checking the facts by asking first. I was only trying to be helpful to the poster, and I wouldn't think of denying credit where credit is due.

I am aware that you've used volunteers to do "your" work at PCBLibraries - I don't see you giving any credit to them for what they have done for you over the years. That's a fact, and can be proven. Show me proof that I stole your work. If you have a problem with the manuals being available on Rapidshare, take it up with them.

I might add that I didn't see the url in your slap at me where folks can download the manual free directly from the author. If it's really available on your website - post the URL, and I'll edit my post from the Rapidshare link to your link.

House_Cat

mentor expedition edge connector

Hi,

You could find some tutorials here:

**broken link removed**

pcbman

graphic pad training

New tutorial added today: how to create a bill of materials with PADS Logic.

**broken link removed**

pcbman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back