Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about the Bluetooth MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheolim

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bluetooth mcu

Hello, all forum.

Regard the the CSR's Blue-core chipset which used in some of Bluetooth module, I'd like to get some information.
Especially for the 16-bit RISC MCU embedded in the CSR's Blue-core chipset. Because I want to use this MCU without external MCU.
Someone who know or have this information, please help me.
In case of the CSR, they anounce only a type of MCU, it's too different from the general MCU makers like Microchip, Atmel etc.
Actually inside of the CSR homepage, there are no technical datasheet for the MCU like other makers.

Good luck.
:roll:

mcu bluetooth

Most of BT modules have a Arm7 as baseband controller. Probably CSR is not an exception ...

interface bluetooth with mcu

CSR's Bluetooth chip when used stand alone, provides some space for writing low demand embedded applications. You'd write your program in C. The proceessor is not ARM. You'd need CSR's development tools called Bluelab.

For more demanding applications you can connect an external processor to the module. Very hairy business.

JJ

blue core mcu

CPU name is XAP2.
You can find some info on Cambridge Consultants site **broken link removed**
CSR is a division of Cambridge Consultants.
BlueLab contains GCC compiler ported to XAP2.

bluetooth connect to mcu

Hi guys .... I have only one question for a start :)

Where do you buy that modules in low quantity ?
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Zeljko

Status
Not open for further replies.