Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which product is good for start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitgrace

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All :
We have analog/RF , digital , DSP persons , Excuse me, Which product is good for us to strat-up ? Thanks

Product what requre less approvals agenices
Product what can be with low value but with high cost
Goverment projects

Hi my friend,

If you are interested in representing some products, I think we may have a chance for cooperation. We are an electrical meters and controllers manufacturer in China established in 1988, our products are widely used in industrial control and measurement, such as measuring voltage, current, watt, frequency, KWH, etc., or displaying and controlling temperature, or industrial counting and timing.

Please visit our website www.toky.com.cn for more information. And I am pleased to send you our electronic catalogue by e-mail which contains all our detailed products as soon as I receive your reply. My e-mail address is as below:
wm@toky.com.cn.

PS: Below is the brief of our products:
* Temperature Controllers
* Timer Relays
* Frequency/Tacho Meters
* Digital Panel Meters (Voltage/Ampere/Watt...)
* Digital Counters/Timers
* Sensor Meters
* Proximity Sensors
* Solid State Relays (SSR)
* Thermocouples (TC & RTD)
* Rotary Encoders

Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor