Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VERY GOOD COLLECTION OF HFSS 10 PROJECTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: hfss yagi examples

does anyone have a patch example for download?

Check out this one:

Attachments

• HFSS_Tutorial good.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 389
Reactions: prilla

prilla

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hi all,
i am working on a rectangular spiral microstrip antenna. i am using coaxial feed, but the problem is, i am getting radiation in exactly opposite direction. i working with HFSS 10. Please help.

can you post a picture if your hfss design? because i think your feeding technique is wrong. and did you try applying a ground plane in your whole antenna, this would reflect the whole radiation in the direction opposite to it.
For this, insert a surface and just declare it infinite ground plane from the boundaries.

desgn.JPG
this is how it looks, i have applied ground but finite one. infinite ground is impractical. i have to fabricate this antenna.

- - - Updated - - -

also this is the radiation pattern of above design..
polar3d.png
and yes i did get radiation pattern above patch when i inserted infinite ground.
can you help me to get correct pattern without infinite ground?

Any Help on this.. ? am a Total Newbie about all this..
"Dual Band-Reject UWB Antenna With Sharp Rejection of Narrow and Closely-Spaced Bands"

plz i want a butler matrix design with HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.