Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free RTOS for LPC2366

Status
Not open for further replies.

devendra_devgupta

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
freertos lpc23xx

Dear friends

I am developing an application using LPC2366. I have finished the driver part and now i have decided to use some multitasking in my program. Can some one suggest me a RTOS which is free (fully) and can be used with keil / ARMCC compiler.

I have seen Freertos but it does not support LPC23XX in keil / ARMCC compiler

Please help me

Thanx in advance
devendra

lpc2366

My knowledge in this field is limited.
But I suggest you go to freertos.com

lpc23xx compilers

devendra_devgupta said:
Dear friends

I am developing an application using LPC2366. I have finished the driver part and now i have decided to use some multitasking in my program. Can some one suggest me a RTOS which is free (fully) and can be used with keil / ARMCC compiler.

I have seen Freertos but it does not support LPC23XX in keil / ARMCC compiler

Please help me

Thanx in advance
devendra

Doesn't the Keil toolset already come with some sort of task-switcher? I forget what it's called, something like RTX? Will that do what you need?

lpc2368 rtos can

Hi devendra_devgupta,
Yes, as SmartBomb1979 rightly said, Keil comes with an inbuilt RTX kernel.
You will get almost all the functionalities of a good scheduler in this. This can be easily fit into many applications that require task switching. The support for this also is good from Keil.

Regards,
vhn

keil freertos lpc2368

You people have really helped me
I will try out this, and will ask if i have any doubt in this

Thankyou

I can port neither Freertos nor RTX for lpc2366.
If anyone has succesfully ported, is it possible to share core settings or tips in here.

Thank you.

FreeRTOS can be ported on LPC2366. There is a port already for LPC23xx but working with GCC.
I guess after facing some compilation errors, you will be able to run it with KEIL.
--
Amr Ali

I prepared a working rtx template for 2368 and keil. If anyone needs could download from **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back