Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2 Full-Time FPGA Programmers wanted at Selangor, Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

maslinda

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
maslinda idress

Hi All... First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Maslinda and currently i'm working at Quantum Beez Sdn Bhd.

Quantum Beez Sdn Bhd was established in 1998. A pioneer in high performance computing, bioinformatics, grid computing, portal development and open source based solutions in this country.

We are currently looking for 2 Full-time FPGA Programmers, 1 experienced and 1 fresh graduate that have degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering majoring in microelectronics or equivalent, good interpersonal or analytical skills and able to to write codes using any of the HDLs in the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)with hands on experience at least 1 year in VHDL and Verilog.

The candidates will work with our bioinformaticians and security people to develop the FPGA cards (probably on Xylinx HW). The bioinformatics work will start first, coding Smith-Waterman algorithm,and new algorithms. The security work will start later.

The salary is negotiable.Training will be provided soon, probably in the couple of weeks from now. For the non-malaysian and foreigner applicant, we need at least 2 years related working experience in related field.

Please spread the word for us, to your contacts ,or in any university or company.
Attached is the job advertisement that contains job specifications for this position.

Those interested can email their CV to me (maslinda.idress@quantumbeez.com), or to hr@quantumbeez.com or through our website www.aldrix.net.

Hope to hear from all of you ASAP. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

maslinda.idress@quantumbeez.com

quatum beez sdn bhd

Hi,
I'm Looking for FPGA JOB in malaysia. I'm a FPGA programmer with 5+years experiment and a lot of projects that all have done successfully. I know Verilog and VHDL.
Feel free to contact me at zerox100 (at) yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back