Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DSP in Matlab for Beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqzt

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all...

I'm a master student. My interest is RF and microwave. Recently, I've some of research in microstrip antenna. My last research is about UWB microstrip antenna. But, I believe that for the future DSP is the most interesting thing. I want to learn more about DSP but I don't know I should start from?

For everyone who is expert in DSP, please help me. I prefer use MATLAB. What can I do with MATLAB to improve my ability in DSP?

Thank you.

Re: DSP for Beginner

First of all you need to study the general theory of Digital Signal Processing.

To to serious work you may need to use tools like Matlab/ LabView/CCS, etc
Matlab is great(in my view). You may also need development boards/tools /starter kits (hardware) to really put what u learn into practice. You may buy a DSPic kit or similar. TI's DSPs are great! But you can go the Microchip way. It's cheaper, has great support.

There are a lot of books on that. Just search the board here. There're lots of e-books out there on DSP.
These may help:

I hope this helps.
Regards.

@Tamasco

Thank you for your advices. I think the e-book is very useful for me. But, do you have the other e-book about DSP as well that using MATLAB? I will be glad if you can share it here or give me the link.

regards,

freqzt

DSP for Beginner

can you give the name lists of that ebook?

citystud said:
can you give the name lists of that ebook?

Below is the list of the ebook that i need:

"digital signal processing using matlab" by Vinay K. Ingle and John G. Proakis (2006)

"digital image processing using matlab" by Rafael C. Gonzalez (2003)

"digital signal and image processing using matlab" by Gerard Blanchet (2006)

Thank you very much if you can upload them here.

@freqzt
I'll try to get u the matlab books.
I also have a lot of books on TIi DSPs (C5000 , C6000) series.

Tamasco said:
@freqzt
I'll try to get u the matlab books.
I also have a lot of books on TIi DSPs (C5000 , C6000) series.

Hi Tamasco?

If you get the matlab ebooks, can you upload all of them here please?

Thank you.

Do you have accompanying CD with examples for book: Real-Time Digital Signal Processing: Implementations and Applications, Second Edition ? I have a book, but CD is missing.

---------
Ramunas

..all nice books..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back