Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

one question about 2-D UPML matlab code

Status
Not open for further replies.

salma

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I wrote a 2-D UPML matlab code but I have a problem. When the few waves reflect from corner there is not symetric despite of, all of things in my code is symetric.
thanks for your help.

Hi

The problem may be due to error in the implementation of the corner region. Since two PML layers overlap in the corner region, it has to be treated carefully.

There is a chance that you might have updated the same filed component (e.g., Ex, Ey , Hz) twice in the corner region. You might have updated it during the implementation of bottom/top boundary as well as left/right boundary. This will create instability in the corner regions.

Best Regards
Jithesh

Hi

I can upload a 3D UPML code (This comes along with the Taflove-Hagness book, Third Edition 2005), if you need it.

Best Regards
Jithesh

Hi

If you upload it, you help me very much.

Best Regards
Salma

Hi

The file is attached.

Best Regards
Jithesh

that is very useful for beginners. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor