Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MATLAB PROGRAMING + gaussian finction

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyper145

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
matlab programing

Hi guys this is my first time in here but i think this is an wonderful site so i have decided to share with you my experiance in matlab, i will be posting certian programs in Matlab and u can ask me anything you want to know. I will later tell you who i am. Φ

yahoo group telecom_research

well i am going to treat this as a class, and for now i have two people who are interested to know, so if there is anyother person who is interested please let me know. Thank you

yahoo group telecom_research

Hi hyper145,
Nice idea. I'm very interrested. When courses starts ?
I'm ready.

tdma code for matlab

Yeh I am interested to join with you also..

spectrum sensing matlab code

Thanks guys for your responds and interest in the MATLAB PROGRAMING class, but I hope you know that you should know at least undergraduate maths to be able to appriciate MATLAB though at all levels you can do it. Can i know your levels so that i will know where to start. Thank you and welcome to the class

+oversampling +cdr +simulink

Hi, I'm really interested in this class

I'm master student, however i'm not good at matlab

telecom_research yahoo group

i will be here too.. i m master student.. i know matlab but want to learn more.. my subject is about evolutionary algorthims. it will be nice to work to gether..
thanks a lot:idea:

wifi dans matlab

electrical engineering student. i had calculus and enginering mathematics at school.

quantising matlab

As a form of introduction, MATLAB is a numerical programming tools for computing matrixes but instead of telling the history behind matlab, I rather prefer to explain the philosophy and the need for matlab.

From the physical point of view everything in life is made up of Atoms and molecules as we all know from elementary science. But all these atoms occupy specific location in space and they can be represented in a matrix form therefore the atoms of a piece of metal can be represented as
matlab =
-- --
|1 2 3 4 |
|5 6 7 8 |
|9 10 1112|
-- -- (1)
where the numbers 1,2,3 … are the location of the atoms which form the lattice of the metal. Now this metal can be molded into another form, can be added to another metal, can be heated to liquefy form and many others. In doing this you are changing the location of the atoms and performing specific task and as an engineer you can simulate these task to cut prototype cost, and other lengthy analysis by using the MATLAB meaning that matlab is engineering software for simulating physical quantities and is easy to use. At all levels you can program a physical quantity, visualize it and simulate it.
let represent the metal in (1) above as M as
M=metal;
M = [1 2 3 4; 5 6 7 8 ; 9 10 11 12] (2)
This is how to represent the matrix in (1) in matlab command window and it will produce (1) as the result. If u don't want to see the matrix printed out as in (1) the use the semicolon at the end of the square bracket this will suppress the output.

Oh sorry guys, I am hoping that u has the matlab software and u know how to open it. If not then get one, but if u can't afford it then download the octave it is a free open source code which works just like MATLAB.

Now you can issue certain commands like:
(1) sum(M) to sum up the matrix,
(2) diag(M) to find the diagonal,
(3) repmat(M,2) to replicate the matrix
(4) fliplr(M) to flip the matrix
and many others to see how you can manipulate the matrices .

folks i hope u know there are certian limitations to HTML so bear with me with the output of the matrix representatin.

matlab tdma code .m file

hello,
its really nice and informative session..
dear i need help about axis setting in MATLAB. e.g how to cater for high frequencies on x-axis and the amplitudes on y-axis...
also the FFT plot in MATLAB ranges from -Fs/2 to Fs/2, can i plot the FFT from 0(zero) to higher multiples of the Sampling Frequency???

plzzzz help me out...
regards

how to make a pole zero plot in matlab

Hi Hyper 145,
Very thanks for your explenation was interesting, so therefore, I would like to help me to write a program for multipath channel using OFDM with QPSK or QAM modulation technique.
Thanks
shwan

quantization matlab ofdm

it wolud be much better if we discuss simulink basics simultaniously here....

quantization matlab in ofdm

Thanks for you class, it's really useful. Could you please help me on how to do chip mapping using simulink? Take care!

matlab sequential decoder

hi hyper145

i am doing my m.e. I want to join ur class.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
synchronization in ofdm systems required reading

Hi folks,
Electrical Engineering student here. Have used MATLAB/Simulink for 2 years in numerous courses ranging from various levels of cybernetics to digital signal processing, etc. I'll be watching the discussion throwing in my 2 cents once in a while ;)

BTW I also have experience with SLPS (SimuLink PSpice, Electrical OrCAD blocks cosimulated within Simulink). Neat for simulating analog control blocks as part of a control system..

Reactions: mimooo

mimooo

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
noise in cannal matlab

Hi all I am posting one study material for quickly learning matlab. hope it will be useful for you all.

matlab simulink repmat

I would like to learn as well..I am doing digital communication. Currently i am simulating a basic digital communication QPSK modulated signal with coding. I have problem with various coding and unable to get the desired output. My simulation required me to add a concatenated reed solomon as the outer coding and convolutional with viterbi decoding as the inner coding. I do not know whether I had done correctly or not. However I could not get the desired output I want.

I do not know whether is it my noise scaling had gone wrong or which part of my simulation code had gone wrong..Hope you can help. I can send u my source code. So that u can advise more better with it.

Hope to see your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.