Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

providing canon S50 ac adaptor circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudu

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
canon S50 ac adeptor

Who can help me to provide cannon S50 ac adeptor circuit, I found in the battery, there is 3 terminal the third one call "T" , and the ac-adeptor provide by cannon(optional) useing a battery like connector connect to the camera, so what is the function about the "T" terminal

Re: canon S50 ac adeptor

What is your problem??
on my "IXUS V" the middle "T" on the battery is not connected inside the camera. so i guess it is only used when charging..

i am also making a "battery dummy" im not finished yet,
but i guess that it is good enough just to supply power
to the two pins inside the camera!

Hope it helped you

/Kyndal

I have already done with the baterry dummy, I tried to measure the voltage in the "T" pin, is about several 10 mV, when I put this dummy inside with the "T" pin float, the camera said the bettery needs charge and then close, but when I connect the"T" to "-", the camera working nomaly.

But on my camera there is nothing inside the camera that "tuches" the T plate on the battery?

/Kyndal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back