Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Asic design and verification interview questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimistic_guy

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
asic verification interview questions

Hi all,

Can anyone share some question and answers for asic-fpga design interview or any questions/answers for digital design.
I tried looking in this forum but most of the topics point to the same 10-20 question in the internet. Is there any standard document which you could share ? I would really appreciate your help regarding this.

asic design interview questions

OFF Course there are typical Questions for every field

MID it .. if u can answer those questions right ...(and u can't until u have gud understanding of things...

or atleast sometimes gud cramming memory)

You will be a good performer

Also starting from these fundamental questions
Interviewers will DIG DEEPer based on your answers

and try to find out what you have done and what u understand

So I will not give u any link/reference

I will wait for ur repply

and know what level advanced questons u NEED

verification interview questions

Hi,
Thnx for the quick response. Ofcourse i am not denying that the fundemental questions are unimportant, I was trying to dig deeper and deeper. I am looking for an entry level position, so any basic level of interview questions would give me some amount of confidence before facing the hot iron.

fpga design interview questions

Hi,

This Pdf contains lots of interview questions , might be useful :
Link **broken link removed**

verification interview question

Hi all,
Thnx for the reply. Also i did find a tutorial/faq for verilog, thought it might be useful to someone preparing for interview. [/u]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back