Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free RF simulator: S-parameters De-embedding and embedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
free rf simulator

I don't understand what this software could add to the traditional simulators ...

de-embedding ads

The advantage is that it is free. However, in term of functionalities i'm trying it.

free rf simulation

It can handle anytype of S2p files. I tried using the De-embedding function of ADS (Agilent) but I was not able to get any results. I had two different files from two different vendors, i.e the S2p files have nothing to do with each other, i.e. different number of samples, different number of data points, different frequency range, and it was still able to get very accurate results. Also, one of the data files had a non-linear sampling. I guess that is why I was not able to use ADS for it. You can try the software for a couple of weeks, I guess.

Yara

free s-parameters simulator

IE report error when i browse this website,what is the problem

de embedding s parameters

Hi,

You need to copy and past links into your browser. Don't write it down.

Yara

software deembedding

I don't understand how you can say that' is free if is only for 30 days...
Mazz

deembeding ads

Is not free at all.
The cost is two grands/license, which in my oppinion is too much for its performance.

ads de-emdedding

US$2k for that little proggy. They're not serious...

de-embeding rf

Wow! This software is amazing tool for S-parameters deembedding. I was looking for such a tool for a long time. I actually bought a copy for my company. It can handle virtually any data type, both simple and complex. The technical team of the company are also very helpful and very friendly. I recommend to download a trial version to evaluate it, just to make sure that is the tool you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.