Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for an Internship, please help !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddboy40

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi folks, I'm a German student of Comm Engineering. Presently in the last phase of my studies an I am in the search of an Internship in following countries US/india/China/Japan/Kanada.... The internship should serve as an Industrial practice. It should has something to do with the following domains, Embedded/Realtime systems, FPGA/VHDL/Verilog/ASIC, DSP + Microcontroller. I have a very gut programming language skills in (C/C++, Java, perl,Ruby,VHDL/Verilog). I am equally very fluent in English, French and ofcourse German languages.
Will be very greateful for any help towards me getting an internship position outside Germany.
Thanks in advance.
Dani

Well, if you want something in France, I can list you some of the options:

Companies:

-STMicroelectronics
-Atmel
-Thomson
-Actel
-HP
-France Telecom
-Memscap
-Thales
there are more of course...

you can find some labs like:

-INRIA
-TIMA
-IMEP
-IMAG

and many others...

you have to search in their websites, there are always internships available...and apply right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.