Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS and windows vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
ansoft hfss 11 vista

Can you send me by email from where you download it and how you did install it because I am still struggling to install it. I can not understand what is going on wrong

hfss 12 vista

i have installed hfss on my vista home premium edition.but on running it it is showing the error message as--

Invalid (inconsistent) license key (FLEXlm Error -8)

plz someone tell what should i do..

why hfss not work when instal properly

i have the same error please help

can somebody help me install hfss on vista? I tried your suggestion but I can not do anything. If somebody is availiable please send me an email

0.I assume you have already installed HFSS11 on XP. If not do it now!
1. Right click on the the setup file and select the compatibility tab then select Windows XP service pack2
2. Then install the program.
3.Go the the HFSS11 installation folder and delete every thing!
5. replace the entire windows vista installation folder with that of XP!
done!

go get win7 and install hfss. it have better memory manager smooth and quick respons.

i am not able to run hfss11 in win7 64 bit machine

You can install HFSS v12 on Vista 32 bit without problem.
No need to change compatibility or other things.
Regards.

On the setup.exe, right click and go to compatibilaty, check run this program in compatibility mode for Windows XP service Pack 3 and also check run this program as an administrator, apply and ok.

Now right click on the setup.exe and run as administrator.

Re: hfss 12 hello

Hi all !
I just remembered that actually license file may also be a problem. but i think problem might b with setup of hfss 11... I have installed libraries well but the problem i m getting is with HFSS 11. Kindly tell me from where u got the HFSS 11?? or can anyone upload that....

Thanks
i also facing same problem i instal hfss but now it not running ??

Re: hfss windows 7

hello if you follow that steps given bellow hopefully you will succeffuly instal it nd run
1, copy license.lic into $install\Ansoft\admin folder (eg.C:\Program Files\Ansoft\admin)
2, copy Ansoftfix.COM into $install\Ansoft\HFSS11 folder(eg.C:\Program Files\Ansoft\HFSS11)
and run the com file, it will fix all files.
3, copy Ansoftfix.COM into $install\Ansoft\HFSS11\Acis14Translator folder
(eg.C:\Program Files\Ansoft\HFSS11\Acis14Translator)
4, now you can enjoy running the HFSS11 program............(for more detail send me email on swabi.kamalkhail@hotmail.com)

---------- Post added at 01:04 ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 ----------

hello if you follow that steps given bellow hopefully you will succeffuly instal it nd run
1, copy license.lic into $install\Ansoft\admin folder (eg.C:\Program Files\Ansoft\admin)
2, copy Ansoftfix.COM into $install\Ansoft\HFSS11 folder(eg.C:\Program Files\Ansoft\HFSS11)
3, copy Ansoftfix.COM into $install\Ansoft\HFSS11\Acis14Translator folder
(eg.C:\Program Files\Ansoft\HFSS11\Acis14Translator)
4, now you can enjoy running the HFSS11 program............(for more detail send me email on swabi.kamalkhail@hotmail.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back