Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The diagram of phase shifter which gives 90 degree phase shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

seemagoyal44

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want the diagram of phase shifter which gives 90 degree phase shift

Re: phase shift

Looks the same as the other question I have right now answered.
Remember that usually the lenght and the accurancy of an answer is directly proportional to the number of words spent for the question.

Mandi

phase shift

for RC ckt, phase angle is inv.tan(RC)..SO PICK RC according to that...correct me if i am wrong....

Re: phase shift

quarter wavelength transmission line...

(but I agree with FANT and think you are just posting to get points as your question is not inteded to get any answer of real practical value.)

flyhigh

phase shift

Hi
which type of phaseshifter using? For lumped element phase shifter which is switched line phase shifter . formulas to calculate L & C Values are as follows.
L=Z0/2*Pi*f & C=1/2*Pi*f*Z0
L & C values for getting phase shift other than 90degree can be calculated by different formulas described for High pass & Low Pass Section.
You can refer"Inder Bahl " Book(Chapter 12) for Lumped element design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back