Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Option to check the same net track to track clearance in PADS 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monolisa5791

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am using pads 2007.Is there any option to check the same net track to track clearence.Eventhough there is an option in the verify design menu(same net).It doesent work for same net -track to track clearence

Re: help need in pads

from the setup menu select design rules, click Default button, click clearance button. there is a edit box between trace to trace in the clearance area. you can set this parameter.

I am not sure what you want to know is this parameter.

It's not only for same net clearance setting. If you just want to set same net. I think you can use net rules, select all net and then set clearance value.

I want to set the track to track clearence for same net.

Example for single net i have taken two traces with different track(one is with 40 mil and other one is 10 mil) width with 8 mil air gap.Now i need to check the DRC within this single net..

the procedure as you mentioned was general rule settings for different not within the single net.

help need in pads

yes, you can set the same net design rule in the design rule box

help need in pads

same net track to track clearence.

Highlight the NET or NETS, select properties, select rules, clearence, set track to track clearence for that
Net or NETS selected.

Mack
PCB Layout Blog

Supposes if u are going to place stitching Vias from one pad to some plane....U need more Vias from one PAD to bond the connection....at that time u need to take more track from one pad.Then u can use Single Net Clarence DRC,If U want

help need in pads

same net rules tab in design rules works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back