Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get 6-10A steady state current as output considering input of 2000Vdc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmahesh

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Here is a circuit I got from my friend.. In which we get about 2000Vdc as O/p.

Now what I want to know is, how do get about 6 to 10A steady state current as Output by considering this 2000Vdc as I/P. Please kindly give me the suitable Current Boost circuit..
Ofcource once current get boost up means the Voltage will decrease.. but I may need about 12Vdc minimum O/P voltage..:|

Re: How do add circuit

Nonsense.
For 6-10A at 12V use propper mains transformer and rectifier.

How do add circuit

Yes I too understand it is Nonsense...
But thing is I need 6 - to 10Amp rating with 12Vdc.. but has to be run from 9Vdc source.. pls properly guide me instead shout and scold mysense..
pls give me proper circuit as you mentioned..
For your information I'm basically Mechanical Engineer doing in Plastic Moulding field, I'm new to this Electronic Circuit... for a challenge.. I inteneded to do some circuit development..

What kind is your 9V source? Is it small 9V battery?

How do add circuit

It is 90W solar Power source

That is something completely different. You need something like solar power converter. I do not have any schematics. Try to search google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back