Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with copying schematic from Proteus 6 sp4 to Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyduck

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Problem with proteus6sp4

Hello,
I want to copy a schematic from proteus to msword. I select the schematic in proteus, and i copy it in the press-paper. I use the collate command in msword. The schema appears good, but I've not the values of the components.
What it is wrong?

Thanks

CD:)

Re: Problem with proteus6sp4

crazyduck said:
Hello,
I want to copy a schematic from proteus to msword. I select the schematic in proteus, and i copy it in the press-paper. I use the collate command in msword. The schema appears good, but I've not the values of the components.
What it is wrong?

Thanks

CD:)

hello mr duck

It's better to use the export option in proteus and select the export as bmp then in color option select display and then export it.
now in msword used option insert the picture and that,s it hope this will be help full for you

Re: Problem with proteus6sp4

To copy an schematic, or part of an schematic, from PROTEUS to MSWORD, I use PROTEUS V5.2 SP7. This version has not problems.

Svicent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back