Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need suggestion for project topic - architectural synthesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

oermens

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am taking a course called "ARCHITECTURAL SYNTHESIS and DESIGN
Of DIGITAL SYSTEMS" as part of my masters degree. the problem is that i have no background in this field and i am having problems to select a topic for my literature survey. the professor has listed some suggested topics but i dont know where i can find journal or conference papers on these subjects:

High-level architectural synthesis and compilation techniques

1. Novel approaches in high-level synthesis of data-flow and stream processors
2. Novel approaches in automated design space exploration
3. Novel decision making methods in area of high-level architectural synthesis
4. Selection of Pareto-optimal computing architecture for given algorithm (task)
5. Architecture synthesis for reconfigurable embedded computing systems
6. Compilation techniques for adaptive and reconfigurable architectures
7. Dynamic compilation and runtime execution environments

Platforms for high-level synthesis support and design verification

8. FPGA platforms for rapid prototyping and design verification
9. Temporal partitioning of hardware resources in architectural synthesis of digital processing systems: Novel scheduling algorithms
10. Spatial partitioning of hardware resources in architectural synthesis of digital processing systems: Novel binding algorithms
11. High performance adaptive and reconfigurable architectures
12. Hardware/software trade-offs in hybrid architectures
13. Hardware acceleration through architecture reconfiguration

this is what we are expected to cover in the literature survey:

# General overview of selected area of research (background information)
# State of the art: major approaches and problems in the area
# Analysis of recent results presented in selected (by student) papers – from 3 to 5 journal or conference publications (web publications are not acceptable)

can someone please suggest to me which of these topics would be good for the survey and where i can find resources? thanks

Re: need suggestion for project topic - architectural synthe

you will find lot of papers on the Novel approaches in high-level synthesis of data-flow and stream processors topic. please search in IEEE for computing ..

If you need any papaers regarding particulr thisn, put it in upload/download selection. Yuo will definitly get it and you should be ready to press TY button and donate few points to the original uploader.

Now a days high level synthesis algorithms are becoming famous to over come the eda industry. Best of luck...

Regards,
Sam

oermens

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
plz explain high level synthesis algorithm !! so tht other members can also learn!....

Re: need suggestion for project topic - architectural synthe

thanks for the suggestion. i have full access to ieee already, are there other journals besides Computing which would be useful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back