Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What define Cgb Cdb in hspice simulation? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiexi

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The Cgb and Cdb is defined by layout diffusion size which is AD, PD, AS, PS. But I am confused that when I simulate using level 49 model the Cgb and Cdb exist without writing AD, PD, AS, PS parameter. I wonder how to defind these parameters in hspice program if I don't write them. Thanks!

i think cgd cdb cgs is include in the models not in the spice file.
you can use lx18 - lx34 see it (details in hspice mannual)

xiexi

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi dear friend
You can specify device characteristics for default values. you can see more information in hspice manual. the default values are determined in technology file.

See this picture :

Regards

xiexi

xiexi said:
The Cgb and Cdb is defined by layout diffusion size which is AD, PD, AS, PS. But I am confused that when I simulate using level 49 model the Cgb and Cdb exist without writing AD, PD, AS, PS parameter. I wonder how to defind these parameters in hspice program if I don't write them. Thanks!

If you dont define AD,PD,AS,PS, spice will use the default settting. They can be calculated by the W, L

xiexi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back