Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Intelligent battery charger circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi how I can control the power to the battery with pwm.I try to design smart battery charger.I wanna changer the power inside my code via pwm duty cycle.

greeting. I need hex file for programming. Does anyone know a link where I can take? Thanks

Re: intelligent battery charger circuit

I just happen to be working on a circuit right now using a 08m microcontroller that sensing charging.

If you want, i will give you what i have right now.

mattscottbates@gmail.com

Re: bat charger atmega8

Can you tell me what are the components with value 0.8 and 1.25 and what batteries can i charge (1.5v, 4.5v, 9v, 12v)???

Last edited:

Re: bat charger atmega8

Can you tell me what are the components with value 0.8 and 1.25 and what batteries can i charge (1.5v, 4.5v, 9v, 12v)???

This circuit designed and tested for 12 NiCd cells, what are the reference designation of the components you are asking about?

ED: **broken link removed**

Schematic full v1.3.jpg
What are this that I marked ? (resistors ?)

Re: pic charger

Don't use the atmel app. It's complete nonsense.
It's designer must have bin sleeping. Just look at
the mosfet driver and the way the program is written.
if you want to use it, make an extra board with a fire extinguisher
trigger circuit. a 10 K PTC and some comparators work fine here.

Hi
I implemented Atmel battery charger with Buck converter and a little chane in assembly code( I read Atmel code and wrote my own code for Atmega8 in assembly language) and I used 3 contolling method(time,voltage control,temprature). There was no problem and every thing was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back