Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Positive and negative

Status
Not open for further replies.

prodigyaj

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all ,

I am extremely new to PCB designing and i started my venture with designing the ciruitary with eagle.
I found it pretty nice to use , started off creating the circuit diagram and then autorouting it( i knw experts dont prefer autorouting but then i have less time ).

Q 1--> Autorouting , will it give logical errors ?

I prepared the exact layout , but now i want to give this layout for pcb manufacturing but the manufacturer needs a positive negative of the layout on a transperance sheet !
Q2 --> NOW HOW DO I MAKE THIS POSITIVE NEGATIVE IN EAGLE ? ?? ? ?

please guys this is urgent !!! !

all layer for pcb manufactoring are seeing on component side in positive, more importand that you create gerbers and excellon layers with rights integers and decimals digits required from pcb-manuf.. with all layers (top-bottom-silkscreen top-soldermask top and bottom) all layer included keepout layer and the zero at low-left corner.

try to generate gerber file and send to the PCB manufacturer so that he can use the file to generate the positive and negative files for processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back