Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

why i can't find boost DC-DC IC compensation derivation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pianomania

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
boost dc

there is a lot of literature discuss about the buck , buck-boost topology of DC-DC converter pole and zero, why i can't find any derivation about boost type DC-DC converter ?

design a boost dc

Read attached file about boost DC-DC converter from book
"Fundamentals of Power Electronics" by Erickson and Maksimovic.

maksimovic boost dc-dc converter

Refer to TI's Literature.

**broken link removed** [/url]

edwintsu said:
Refer to TI's Literature.

**broken link removed** [/url]

thanks!
But it is voltage mode boost,

what i need is current mode boost topology derivaton..

pianomania,
about current mode control,you can ref to Erickson and Maksimovic's book (chapter 12)
i design a current mode boost dc-dc 1 yrs ago and mainly depend on this book,also, the spice mode the author provided is very useful.

good luck!

sethtalk said:
pianomania,
about current mode control,you can ref to Erickson and Maksimovic's book (chapter 12)
i design a current mode boost dc-dc 1 yrs ago and mainly depend on this book,also, the spice mode the author provided is very useful.

good luck!

Can you supply this book?

or where can we find this one?

search the book (by author) on edaboard--> eBook upload/download ,you will find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back