Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help : How to do this tricky thing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ex4

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,
i got tricky problem here,hope someone can get me some idea. well it goes like this:
i got pmt(photomultiplier tube working at 650Vdc) and i modulate the light using 50Hz signal, so the current output from the pmt will generate 50Hz sine signal which vary in amplitude according how much light it receive. then i place a medium which will alter the amplitude of the output of pmt but still with the same 50Hz frequency. from there i must turn a motor so the light intensity received by pmt is minimum. got any idea how to do it?? just a note : i musn't move the motor for testing, so what i need is a methode to determined automatically where the motor must turn without turn the motor. :|:|:?::?:

Status
Not open for further replies.