Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

$20000 for anybody who

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterA

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dackhex modificator

YES thats right TWENTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS (payment whatever way you prefer)for anybody who can put together a kit for me to be able to read and write the chip on my cashcard.I have a challenge with a friend(idiot) who claims it is not possible and im determined to prove him wrong regardless of the cost.You can email me direct on master247@hotmail.co.uk
thank you
Master

dackbox dackhex

Hi,

You just need a Phoenix compatible card reader, and some software to modify the bits of your cashcard : Dackbox, Dackhex modificator...

MasterA

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
MasterA said:
YES thats right TWENTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS (payment whatever way you prefer)for anybody who can put together a kit for me to be able to read and write the chip on my cashcard.I have a challenge with a friend(idiot) who claims it is not possible and im determined to prove him wrong regardless of the cost.You can email me direct on master247(at)hotmail.co.uk
thank you
Master

I wrote back to your email, please, what type of chip or card you want read? you must send me a sample of a same type card.

Best regars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back