Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car Alarm System using Cell Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
cell phone alarm systems

A good, simple and cheap option is to use a GSM/GPRS module in your car, and a microcontroler, such as any PIC, or whatever. Then, you program a list os cellphone numbers that is allowed to unlock the car. What you need to do is just to dial to the module. The system will recognize your cellphone number and will unlock. You don´t need to spent SMS, MMS or calling fee to do this!!! good luck!!

cellular phone car alarm system

Leojim said:
Could anybody give me some link on Related Studies of Car Alarm System using Cell Phone?

Here a very interesting link, with schematics and software. But, it is in Spanish language

**broken link removed**

Good luck!

use cell phone application unlock car

this is interesting topic for u

car alarm cellular -gps

hye.. i don't know where to start my degree project. my project is a car alart system via sms. i've been studied a lot of things. but i don't know where to start.. really need help from anybody who knows.. my 1st question, when the car's alarm goes off, how does it transmitt it's signal to the cell phone?

Re: car alarm using cellular

i already built that device using Nokia 3310 FBUS, just pm me if you want one

i want to make mobile phone alarm system using mobile phone....can you show me howto do it...plz...i wan full detail...:-D

Re: car alarm using cellular

can you show me howto do it...plz...i wan full detail...:-D
sim548c (GSM + GPS) + atmega + knowledge about C programiming + Electronic Knowledge + money

Re: car alarm schematic

I have made a home security system using cellular phone in 2004. in this project, i use:
- AT89C51 microcontroller
- Siemens M35i cellular phone (inexpensive, easy to find and easy to download the AT command. or else, you can use ALL siemens old series that using the same data cable interface such as the x35, x45 or x55 series)

you have to learn how to use/give the instruction to the mobile phone using AT command, and if you want to use SMS command, such as the status of the alarm, you have to learn about the PDU format for SMS as well.

Good luck :D

Hi,
I know this might be a old thread, but I am interesting your project, do you have any more information you may provide to me?

Thanks

Sidney

hello ..
these are the detail of my project..

i am using nokia 1280 mobile phone ---> Nokia Europe - Technical specifications - Nokia 1280 support
---> Nokia 1280 pinout - CPKB - Cell Phone Knowledge Base

i have connect nokia 1280 mobile to computer's serial port through max232(make own fbus data cable).

i am using "advance serial port monitor" to send hex code to mobile.------> Serial Port Monitor - advanced serial port monitor and RS232 port spy sniffer
it can be also used to spy the comm port.

now see bellow link..

as in above link...

i send command to mobile from computer to get hardware and software version of mobile phone.--->

1E 00 0C D1 00 07 00 01 00 03 00 01 60 00 72 D5
i received hardware and software version of mobile (from mobile to computer)---->
1E 10 00 7F 00 02 D1 00 CF 6D

1E 10 00 D2 00 28 01 00 00 03 56 20 30 36 2E 32 30 0A 30 31 2D 31 32 2D 31 30 0A 52 4D 2D 36 34 37 0A 28 63 29 20 4E 6F 6B 69 61 00 01 44 7B 9A

--> V 0 6 2 0 0 1 - 1 2 - 1 0 R M - 6 4 7 ( C ) N o k i a

so it means.. communication works fine between mobile <---> computer

now i need to make call from nokia 1280 mobile phone through fbus..
but i don't get any command from internet to make this possible..
so please tell me that how to get those codes....

and i have also try gnokii 0.6.31 on windows..
i can get mobile phone detail like IMEI,model,version from gnokii --identify..
but when ,i send command to make voice call( gnokii --dialvoice 9033544852).
but its not working..
it says like-->"The fbus stream is out of sync - expected 0x0c, got 0x10"
--> **broken link removed**
sending sms is also not working... ..

please help me ..

some link i have read..
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/.../protocol/nk3110.txt?revision=1.2&root=gnokii

Hacking Nokia FBUS – calling speed dial numbers « Embedded Technologies

[moved] 1208 FBUS Dial and answer command - Nokia Developer Community - Discussions

what happens if there is no network ??

I think that the easy way to get some usefull results is using old siemens Cx series mobiles phones where is possible send and receive SMS messages through PDU protocol and the possibility the usage of TCP/IP stack through GPRS. The communication protocol between the mobile and the host is well documentated, search in edaboard threads and you found some works and aplications notes. The protocol is a simple serial interface (EIA-232).

Good luck!

i am trying to make very reliable and cost effective product.....now a days siemens mobile is not available ....and gsm modem/ gprs modem are still costly than lowest nokia model....(nokia 1280)..
its around only for about 20 to 25 U.S $..
and also fbus command are working in old nokia 1112 and 1100 mobile(i have not tested it yet).... but they are also not available for sale.. company discontinue these models.......
see this ---> Hacking Nokia FBUS – calling speed dial numbers « Embedded Technologies
thanx for reply..arbj and gorkin..

Re: alarm system using cell phone

i did these type of projects tell me what u want to ask .....

also let me know that which option u want to select

can you help me?
instead of sms can we call the car owner?
provide me the c coding for 8051up

You want to call car owner's mobile from GSM board connected to micro-controller? If the car owner receives the call who will answer the call? Microcontroller?

You want to call car owner's mobile from GSM board connected to micro-controller? If the car owner receives the call who will answer the call? Microcontroller?

the owner will answer the call. after that if he is using the car he can disconnect the call,else he will press a no. from keypad which will lock the car

Buy GPS locator device which have 24h tracking over internet on google maps, overspeed alerting, out zone map alerting, webcam + you can hear sound from car cabine, SMS alerting, Call alerting, complete alarm centrale with few sensors input and additional output, all works on Li-Po battery which allows functioning and without car main battery. All informations are logged to dedicated server on Internet automatically without your any requirements. You get your account (username and password) which is used to access your data, you can even see several month in past where your car is driven with what speed, directions, streets,.... Price is around 100eur.

Best regards,
Peter

:wink:

You said whether call can be done. Yes it can be done but when owner answers the call the uC cannot Talk. What does the call indicate to the owner?

You said whether call can be done. Yes it can be done but when owner answers the call the uC cannot Talk. What does the call indicate to the owner?

Its like dialup alarm when you see call from particular number which you use in car alarm you can conclude that some sensor is activated, additional uC can make audio beeps to indicate activated sensors (one beep driver door, two beep ...).

Best regards,
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.