Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car Alarm System using Cell Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leojim

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cellular car alarm

Could anybody give me some link on Related Studies of Car Alarm System using Cell Phone?

cellular car alarm system

there are two easy ways to do this project

1. use one mobile phone connect the relay with bell of the mobile ... when u will give miscall then relay operates

2. connect a microcontroller connect serially with the microcontroller. after reception microcontroller will erform the task

car alarm cellphone

do you know a website that i could visit regarding with this topic?

alarm system using cell phone

i did these type of projects tell me what u want to ask .....

also let me know that which option u want to select

car alarm linked to you mobile phone

i've seen such project in the net long ago that uses cellphone nokia 5110 as the dialer. though havent thought of making one until, recently,

too many bikenapped recently announced here in my country.

i'll try to build one as soon as i can.

WISH me luck

connect phone to car alarm

do u have a car alarm system module?...
if you have a known site on the internet that could give information about this module?

cellphone link car alarm

if you get anything, please let me know too.

Thanks

how to connect a cell phone to a car alarm

could anyone provide me the schematic diagram of the above mentioned project

car alarm with cell phone option

you can use a GPRS Modem at the remote end, in this way a"SMS" can switch on the alarm.

car alarm using cellular

leinahtan said:
i've seen such project in the net long ago that uses cellphone nokia 5110 as the dialer. though havent thought of making one until, recently,

WISH me luck

i already built that device using Nokia 3310 FBUS, just pm me if you want one

celphone alarm system

penoy_balut said:
leinahtan said:

WISH me luck

i already built that device using Nokia 3310 FBUS, just pm me if you want one

I think you are located in the Philippines also, am I right? Maybe just share the routines, it will be a very big help into this community.

No member here will re-invent the wheel if you will share the routines, just the routines, nothing more.

car alarm connect to phone

Yes, live in the philippines... and it would be a big help in our community to build one....
communication between thew car and the owner via cellular phone

how to make a car alarm go off with a cell

taking some time for the message to arrive is the problem in the phils, installing sms controlled devices does not guarantee security

car alarm schematic

I have made a home security system using cellular phone in 2004. in this project, i use:
- AT89C51 microcontroller
- Siemens M35i cellular phone (inexpensive, easy to find and easy to download the AT command. or else, you can use ALL siemens old series that using the same data cable interface such as the x35, x45 or x55 series)

you have to learn how to use/give the instruction to the mobile phone using AT command, and if you want to use SMS command, such as the status of the alarm, you have to learn about the PDU format for SMS as well.

Good luck :D

schematics for sms car alarm

ashad:

I am interested in a project something liket that. I would like to know the following

1) can be done using the PIC16 series controller?
2) how is the sms sent? any charges? do i need my hp to have a simcard with line?
3) I understand that the sms controller using hp can also be used to turn on lights at home, water shower heater and etc. How far can the signal travel? say if i were about 20km from my house, can the hp still send the signal back home? through what means(any operators required?)>
4) i would like to take this as a diploma project, do you think 3 months time will be sufficient to implement? what are the items required? as i live in malaysia and i guess i will have to get most of my items online.

thanks!

3310 caralarm

Hi,
Its a very god idea. Why u are using the cell phone.
You can use the modem. By using the ATCommands u can do
the application. Can u tell e the exactly what u want.
So that it will be easier for me to suggest.

cellular phones as cars alarn

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

This one is capable of remote control and data acquisition, in this application reading kWhr consumption and connect or disconnect.

car alams via sms

villuribhanu, i presume your post was referring to my question asked(if not, then ignore this please). Well, i thought of using handphone instead of modems as broadband system in my country is still not that reliable. It gets disconnected easily and responds very slowly at certain times. What's more, in rural areas, they have no broadband access, hence in my opinion, i would say that using the handphone would be much better than modem.

car alarm mobile phone

how about building dual purpose system for your car using your mobile phone? it's like you're going to build a car alarm system and car self-detonating system using mobile phone.. if your car equipped with the alarm system will still be carnapped, then you can proceed to it's second option. detonate the car with the carnappers inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.