Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with impedance matching of Chevbyshev matching network

Status
Not open for further replies.

danesh

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys,

Im need some help on Chevbyshev matching network. I would like to know on hw can the atached circuit`s s11and return loss parameter can be simulated ? or any notes or software i can use to simlate the s11 for the circuit?

I would need some help on :
1. Compute the operating frequency, reflected bandwidth, and reduce interferences.operating frequency, reflected bandwidth, and reduce interferences for attached circut.

2. I would glad if any useful info on broadband matching shared as im new to this topic.

Appreciate the help

Re: impedance matching

Hello danesh,

use any Circuit simulation tools such as AWR Microwave Office...
Construct the schematic & get the desired S-parameters & Impdence including Smith Chart....

---manju---

hi u can use AWR Microwave Office, ADS or HFSS as well for the s parameters.

thanks.. so after i construct the circuit in ads hw can i measure any example

go to simulation S parameters, add termination on both sides and then put the simulator (the first tool in left opened tool bar) adjust the frequency band and simulate. if you are new to ADS then check help of simulating S parameter its very simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back