Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Velleman K7200 or simular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, is it possible to replace BD646-TIP147, TIP3055-TIP35C?
Thanks.

Wanted to bring this back to life. I never did fix my power supply and still need a transformer for it. The tx I have is a single primary, dual secondary, but I cant find an exact replacement, just a dual primary, dual secondary.

I assume I connect the 115V primaries in parallel? Obviously the 15V secondaries are in series for the 0 - 30Vout.

Wanted to bring this back to life. I never did fix my power supply and still need a transformer for it. The tx I have is a single primary, dual secondary, but I cant find an exact replacement, just a dual primary, dual secondary.

I assume I connect the 115V primaries in parallel? Obviously the 15V secondaries are in series for the 0 - 30Vout.

Well depends on your ac volage input for 230V you need to connect them in series, like 0(Line in) 115 to the next 0 then the other 115V(neuteral) only parallel if you need 115V the secondary should not be wired in series this done by the realy on the PCB 0 to 0 15 to 15 0 to 0 15 to 15
V

Yes I have 115Vac, so I should parallel them. How I forgot this, I'm not sure.

Hi ALL,
I've looked at the K7200 schematic. I want to build one (and possibly modify) and have some questions, if anyone can help me?:
1- What is the difference between COM and GND? Is COM connected to the chassis through L1 inductor? Is GND the return from the output (Vout)?
2- Is the "T" ground the "earth ground"?
3- Why is the R6 resistor connected from the output to R17?
4- Why is C1 use there?
5- Calculate R15, R16, R17 if T3 and/or T2 were change to meet the driving requirement for the series pass transistor?

Questions to owners of the K7200 (or duplicate):
I would be interest to know your thought about its performance (output transient). It would certainly be nice if you can post a scope's capture of the waveform.
1- If the K7200 PS were to be connected a load and the PS is turn ON, are there any output voltage spike?
2- If the K7200 PS were to be connected a load and the PS is turn OFF, are there any output voltage spike?
Test conditions: 30V@10A(or 5A), 5V@10A(or 5A), 30V@no load, and 5V@no load.

Additional modification (any recommendation?):
1- If users were to short the output to external high voltage (or power) source, there is no overvoltage and negative output protection.
2- Add LED light indicator for constant voltage.

Much thanks,
ZeroKool

Hi,
My K7200 Power Supply has a some trouble. ( I build it and First try, it has a problem) :( PS does not give current over 250mA. But it gives 0-250mA. What is the problem? Please help me!. Thank for your helping. Best regards.

Hello Wizpic, did you ever get around to doing the digital conversion? I'm currently building a unit with a PCB off ebay, i'll have to produce my own transistor boards, and this would be my first microcontroller project, I'm not really any good at programming and have only written basic programs on arduino, but I would love to learn to pic. So any material your willing to share would be awesome

Hello Wizpic, did you ever get around to doing the digital conversion? I'm currently building a unit with a PCB off ebay, i'll have to produce my own transistor boards, and this would be my first microcontroller project, I'm not really any good at programming and have only written basic programs on arduino, but I would love to learn to pic. So any material your willing to share would be awesome
I did but not really worked on it for a long time can't even find the files or where I put them, It did work well but I was tweaking it and then moved onto another project
if I do come across them I'll see about up loading them

I did but not really worked on it for a long time can't even find the files or where I put them, It did work well but I was tweaking it and then moved onto another project
if I do come across them I'll see about up loading them

Haha that sounds exactly like my projects I don't think I have one that's finished 100%
Thanks that would be very appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back