Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

weller stations/ irons parts & schematics ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mykey

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
would like to find link to obtain service schematics for stations such as WD2 and parts diagrams/numbers for the irons such as WSP 150 etc... need to interface newer Weller irons to EC2002 power station. Weller no longer supports 2002 and irons that plugged into it, but see no reason why it can't be modified to accept newer irons (change connector wiring). also want to find parts breakdown for older number irons such as TCP. the service info and parts lists are hard to find. Can anyone help out? appreciate that very much.-mykey
Is there a weller/ cooper website that has the service info?
i bought a EC2002 but found out later that it was already discontinued when I paid over $500 for it.
then there are no parts for the irons and the tips are being discontinued also. Please help put these units back to work by finding schematics so I can modify them for other non discontinued (supported) irons.
(sorry Cooper, it was bound to happen, planed obsolescence pisses people off)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back