Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLEASE HELP for simulation of metamaterial (SRR+Wire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliatmaz

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
metamaterial srr

Hi guys

I urgently need to simulate the smith paper using HFSS.
(paper: Electromagnetic parameter retrieval from inhomogeneous metamaterials)

Can anyone help me to obtain the refractive index, impedance, permittivity and permeability?

Thanks...

how to simulate srr of metamaterial using hfss

Hi everbody,

I have simulate the smith paper and getted the S-parameters correctly. But I couldn't obtain the effective parameters. please help..

hfss simulation metamaterial

I simulate FIG.2 in the paper. I hope the same results as FIG.3.
Magnitude of S is good. But Phase of S is different.

Did you get S-parameters correctly? Could you tell me the detail?

I attach my file with HFSS V11.

Hi guys,

Could somebody explain how in HFSS calculate permitivity and preambility ( fig 3e,3f ) on the Smith article.

Kumagai,

I think you have the same problem I had in that the phase is the opposite sign; I'm still trying to figure out why. Note also in the paper, the authors plotted the "unwrapped" phase i.e. when phase goes above pi or below -pi, it jumps to -pi or pi (see how the authors have phase values of -4 radians; this is the same as having a positive phase value).

If you're still working this problem, I'd love to discuss with you.

did anyone get the same result with cst microwave studio 2010. I am getting an approximate result. pls reply.. urgent...

i think someone have solved it ,you can find the answer in the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back